By subscribing to Brava Art Press you agree to ‘opt-in’ for our promotional activities. We won’t bombard you with spam, but we’d like to share our newsletter with you for upcoming tutorials, competitions and events. We’d like you to use your school address, but everyone is welcome.
Conditions of Entry
- The promoter is: Brava Art Press whose registered postal address is at PO Box 3B Mt Kuring-gai NSW, 2080
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, however, registration is required.
- Entrants are required to be an accredited educator
- Closing date for entry will be the end of the school term or when otherwise noted. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Brava Art Press reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Brava Art Press.
- Brava Art Press is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Brava Art Press will notify the winner and a school address will be required for delivery.
- Brava Art Press’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner may be requested to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, but Brava Art Press does will only do so with the permission of the entrant. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [AUS] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Brava Art Press and not to any other party.
- Your privacy will be respected and no information will be shared, promoted or used without the express permission of the competition entry.